All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together promising work on behavioral, neuropsychological, and stress-mediated physiological consequences of torture to approach this topic from different perspectives, with the aim of deepening insight into the motivation behind as well as the consequences of torture.
- PublisherHogrefe Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleZeitschrift fur Psychologie
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHogrefe Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height277 mm
- Edited byAndreas Maercker,Roland Weierstall,Thomas Elbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.