All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Field & Stream magazine s bow-hunting experts and the authors of the Total Deer Hunter Manual, comes the book that demystifies everything about bowhunting. From crossbows to high-tech compound bows to an old-fashioned recurve find it all, accompanied by tactics for every animal that can be bow-hunted, in The Total Bowhunting Manual. With high-quality design, intricate detail, and a durable flexicover this manual is the perfect gift! America s best hunting guides bring you 261 field-tested tips, tricks and skills from decades of experience: SHOOT BETTERWith detailed exercises and advice for every kind of bow, this book takes you out on the archery range, into the woods, and onto the water with specialized drills and exercises. GET THE GEARBowhunting is a gear-heavy sport, and improvements are being made almost every day, but you need to find the right type, size and fit. Whether you want to hunt like Robin Hood or Katniss with historic gear or take to the trees with a high-tech, carbon fiber compound bow with all the accessories, these authors detail what you need. BRING HOME A TROPHYWhen people think bow hunting they think of deer but any animal that you can hunt, can be hunted with a bow. Find tips for taking down alligators, moose, birds, bears, caribou, turkey, fish and more; all the expert advice you need to go home with a trophy, t an excuse. Whether you re preparing for trip of a lifetime or just want to extend your season and improve your technique, this is the book you need.
- Author BiographyScott Bestul is a Field Editor for Field & Stream and has been with the magazine since 1993. The author of three books, including The Total Deer Hunter Manual and a widely published freelance writer, Bestul has bow-hunted animals of every sort across the US and Canada. The Wisconsin native now makes his home in the rugged bluff country of southeastern Minnesota with his wife Shari and teenage twins Brooke and Bailey. Dave Hurteau is a Senior Editor for Field & Stream magazine, specializing in bow hunting. He is the co-author of The Total Deer Hunter Manual and contributed The Total Fishing Manual and Total Gun Manual. He lives in upstate New York with his wife and two sons, and hunts as often as he can.
- Author(s)David Hurteau,Scott Bestul
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.