All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrooke Alexander is in love with one of Washington, D.C.'s most prominent attorneys, or so she believes. Patrick is everything that dreams are made of, or so she believes. Brooke is a waitress in a diner and has self-esteem issues regarding her lackluster existence and her fluctuating weight. One day, Patrick can be loving and supportive. The next, demeaning and seemingly angry at the world. Damon Johnson has been married to his wife, Carleigh, for four years. He is one of the last good men. He is compassionate, honest, and worships the ground that she walks on. But Carleigh treats Damon like a trophy husband, allowing her friends to salivate over him and disrespect their happy home. Damon has dreams outside of his six-figure corporate job and Carleigh treats his life aspirations like a joke. Her selfish nature makes Damon wonder if he made the right decision when he asked for her hand in marriage. A tragic event forces Brooke and Damon to become a part of each other's lives. Through the darkest of times, they find the courage, strength and perseverance to rid themselves of the toxic elements corrupting their emotional well-being. They discover the true meaning of unconditional love when, together, they experience a total eclipse of the heart.
- Author BiographyZane is the New York Times bestselling author of Afterburn, The Heat Seekers, Dear G-Spot, Gettin' Buck Wild, The Hot Box, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Nervous, Skyscraper, Love is Never Painless, Shame on It All, and The Sisters of APF; the ebook short stories I'll be Home for Christmas and Everything Fades Away ; and editor for the Flava anthology series, including Z-Rated and Busy Bodies. Her TV series, Zane's Sex Chronicles, and The Jump Off are featured on Cinemax, and her bestselling novel Addicted is a major motion picture with Lionsgate Films. She is the publisher of Strebor Books, an imprint of Atria Books/Simon & Schuster. Visit her online at EroticaNoir.com.
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Weight298 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.