Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionClausing provides a truly integrated approach to successful product development. This book presents a step-by-step improvement program that unites the world's best techlogy development and management practices with the power of concurrent engineering, enhanced quality function deployment, and Taguchi's system of quality engineering. The result -- a pioneering, comprehensive system for total quality product development that has been implemented by such leading companies as Xerox, Saturn, and Eastman Kodak, with marked improvements in industrial performance. Find out the essential engineering and management tools needed to lead a companywide improvement effort -- from contact with the customer all the way to the factory floor. Scores of real-world examples, clear diagrams, and sample calculations show how to master all crucial concepts, including the techlogy stream, the house of quality, Pugh's concept selection process, functional and fault trees, parameter and tolerance design, and more.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/1998
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Weight717 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.