All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAther new book in the popular and original series of pictorial guides - John Oakland cuts through the complex concepts and confusing jargon associated with implementing Total Quality, and Peter Morris presents the information in his inimitable pictorial style. This book will show students and managers what they need to understand about TQM in the simplest, clearest and most memorable form. Professor John Oakland is undoubtedly the British guru of quality management. Following a successful industrial career in research and production management, he has developed a pragmatic approach to introducing TQM which he and his colleagues have used successfully in literally thousands of organizations. He is founder and Executive Chairman of OAKLAND Consulting Plc. and Head of the European Centre for TQM at the University of Bradford Management Centre. Also published by Butterworth-Heinemann are John Oakland's bestselling Total Quality Management (w in its second edition) and Cases in Total Quality Management. Peter Morris is the creative force behind the illustrations in all Butterworth-Heinemann's pictorial guides. Originally trained as an art teacher, he spent several years as an industrial designer in Canada before returning to England to design educational and training materials for the University of Sussex. His experience working on industrial contracts convinced him, quite rightly, that cartoons are frequently the best way to illustrate the abstractions of business life.
- Author BiographyNDD, ATD, is an illustrator and designer of educational and training materials, head of design and manager of the Media Service Unit, University of Sussex, co-founder and studio manager of Business Training and producer of corporate videos. Peter is co-author of Finance for Small Businesses, Total Quality Management, Selling Products and Services (all published by Butterworth-Heinemann).
- Author(s)John Oakland,Peter Morris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/1997
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Morris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.