Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe first complete book of reflexology to incorporate acupuncture, naturopathy, homeopathy, and the chakra system - Remaps the entire foot to fine-tune the pressure points - Explains how to work with the emotional reactions that may be released when physical conditions are treated - Full-color detailed diagrams provide precise illustrations of pressure points In this groundbreaking work, Dr. Martine Faure-Alderson takes reflexology to a new level by integrating acupuncture, naturopathy, homeopathy, and other holistic healing modalities into the practice. From her background as a physician, she brings a scientific precision to using the foot as a map of the body and all of its systems. She then uses her training in alternative therapies to integrate the mental and psychological issues that may accompany physical conditions, providing the first complete holistic approach to using reflexology for physical, emotional, and mental health. <i>Total Reflexology</i> presents each of the major body systems in turn--from the digestive system to the human energetic system--using 25 full-color newly mapped foot diagrams that provide precise indications of pressure points and their correspondences to all areas of the body. The author also includes her latest work using craniosacral therapy and the role of the cerebrospinal fluid in reflexology as well as how to integrate use of the chakra system. She shows how finely tuned reflexology stimulates the body's self-healing abilities, making this an indispensable resource for the layman and professional alike.
- Author BiographyMartine Faure-Alderson, D.O., had integrated naturopathy, acupuncture, and homeopathy into her medical practice for 25 years before she began her training in reflexology in the 1960s. She combines all these complementary holistic disciplines in her treatment and diagnoses of patients and in her research and teaching at her Total Reflexology Therapy school in Paris. She also gives seminars throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, and Europe. She lives in England.
- Author(s)Martine Faure-Alderson
- PublisherHealing Arts Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.