All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first textbook in sustainable construction bringing together the whole range of topics from planning through to facilities management in an accessible and engaging way, and complete with illustrations and photographs. Written by experts and including real-world case studies, this book can be used as a core text or across several modules.
- Author BiographyAlison Cotgrave is Deputy Director of the School of the Built Environment, Liverpool John Moores University, UK. Mike Riley is Director of the School of the Built Environment, Liverpool John Moores University, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note25 black & white tables, 43 colour illustrations, 6 duotone halftones, 66 black & white line drawings, 11 graphs
- Weight632 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlison Cotgrave,Mike Riley
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.