All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkably prescient thinker, Aleksandras Shtromas devoted his life to understanding totalitarianism and political change. This posthumous collection of writings, edited by Robert Faulkner and Daniel J. Mahoney, addresses some of the topics that preoccupied Shtromas throughout his life, including totalitarian regimes, postcommunist transitions, the fates of the Baltic states, and the nature of political revolutions.
- Author BiographyDaniel Mahoney is Associate Professor of Politics at Assumption College, and the author of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: The Ascent from Ideology. Robert Faulkner is Professor of Political Science at Boston College, and has written extensively on Political Philosophy and early American history.
- Author(s)Alexander Shtromas
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleApplications of Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliog , index
- Weight898 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byRobert Faulkner
- Volume editorDaniel J. Mahoney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.