CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIt's one of the most difficult questions that Christians face, and a problem that keeps many away from faith: why does a good God allow bad things to happen? And how do we keep on trusting him when they do? Having written bestselling books on how to forgive both others and ourselves, much-loved author R. T. Kendall w tackles our need to forgive God for all the times we feel he's let us down. Written with courage, humour and above all kindness, this book is an encouragement to all who've grappled with life's deepest mysteries.
- Author BiographyDr R. T. Kendall is a Christian writer, speaker and teacher who was Minister of Westminster Chapel in London for twenty-five years. He has written many bestselling books including TOTAL FORGIVENESS, TOTALLY FORGIVING OURSELVES and OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE. He is currently president of R.T. Kendall Ministries.
- Author(s)R. T. Kendall
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/08/2016
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height19 mm
- Spine233 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.