All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lisa commits suicide, it turns her entire family s life upside downparticularly her brother, Bas. This moving story follows Bas as he deals with the resulting grief, anger, and pain and delicately illustrates how he slowly comes to terms with her absence after struggling with seemingly answerless questions and oppressive sadness.
- Author BiographyStefan Boonen is the author of Diamond: A Very Special Story and When Pigs Fly!
- Author(s)Stefan Boonen
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Greet Bosschaert
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.