All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wondered how many strands of hair you lose in a single day? Curious about how many taste buds are on your tongue? Want to kw how many bacteria live in your bellybutton? This title offers totally amazing facts about the human body that will keep curious minds wanting more!
- Author BiographyCari Meister has written more than a hundred books for children, including the Tiny series (Penguin) and the Meet the Monsters series (Stone Arch Books). She has received many awards for her books. Most recently, Airplane Adventure (Stone Arch Books), was named to Parents magazine Best Books for 2010. Cari has been fascinated by the night sky ever since she can remember. Her love of space and stars led her to Space Camp when she was growing up. Today, Cari lives in the mountains of Colorado, with her husband, four boys, two horses and one dog.
- Author(s)Cari Meister
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMind Benders: Mind Benders
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width203 mm
- Height152 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.