All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionTOTEM AND TABOO thematises the problems of separation and transference that create a discrete confusion in the relations between art and design. The reference to Freud pays homage in the guise of a metaphor. Beyond the hype surrounding DesignArt and Critical Design, the dialogue between designers and artists is infinitely complex and intriguing. Belgian design historian Max Borka introduces the reader in a multitude of aspects and objects.
- Author BiographyElena Agudio (Author): Max Borka (Author): Max Borka has been a journalist and writer on art, design and archiecture for the last 25 years. He is living and working in Berlin and Brussels. Bessaam El-Asmar (Editor):
- Author(s)Elena Agudio
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationAustria
- Content Note50 col ills
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height213 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.