All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionShort-listed for the CBCA Book of the Year- Older Readers When can I hold you then? He whispered. I want to. I... He was going to say I love you - but what did that mean? For Xavier McLachlan, rugby is life. Winning a 1st XV jersey means everything...Until he meets Nuala Magee. Has there ever been a girl like her? She's feisty, she's troubled, she's dangerous. What will his mates think? Does he even care? Everything looks different w. Xavier McLachlan is in love.
- Author BiographyJames Moloney has been writing for young people for more than twenty years. Once a teacher and a librarian, his thirty or so books - ranging in audience from seven to seventeen year-olds - have made him one of Australia's most respected authors. James' award-winning books have been translated into French, Korean, Lithuanian and Flemish/Dutch, and include Kill the Possum, Lost Property, A Bridge to Wiseman's Cove, Touch Me, and The Book of Lies. James' Aussie Chomps titles - The Mobile Phone Detective, Trolley Boys, 68 Teeth and Grommet Saves the World - continue to be amongst Penguin's best-selling titles. James and his wife, Kate, live in Brisbane with their three children.
- Author(s)James Moloney
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight312 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.