All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the heat of Africa to the warmth of France or the swbound dales of rthern England, this is an assured and absorbing collection. Including the Bridport prize-winning story 'The Prince', Touch spans twenty years of short-story writing from author and poet Graham Mort. From a young child adrift on an ice-filled lake to an ageing farmer facing life alone, the twenty-one stories display a deep sensitivity to both the natural world and to human relationships. In skilfully crafted prose, vivid with detail, Mort examines the strength and fragility of life and the ties that hold us within it.
- Author BiographyGraham Mort is the director of postgraduate studies in creative writing at Lancaster University. He is the author of the Bridport prize-winning story The Prince.
- Author(s)Graham Mort
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.