All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis new sturdy paperback edition includes updated colour photographs and illustrations. With over 1/2 million copies in print since 1973 John Thie's Touch for Health started a phemen that has flourished worldwide and has helped more than 10 million people in over 40 countries restore their natural healing energies and enjoy vibrant health through his unique treatment of posture and muscle balancing that combines simple aspects of acupressure touch and massage. From this book you will learn the techniques that chiropractors, alternative health specialists, athletic trainers and massage therapists have found invaluable in preventive health-care treatment - the body heals itself.
- Author BiographyJohn Thie was president of the Touch For Health Foundation after having led the Thie Chiropractic Clinic for 35 years as a director in Pasadena, California. His treatments and techniques have gained recognition throughout the world. Matthew Thie collaborated directly with his father since 1996, developing healing protocols, writing articles and working with students.
- Author(s)John Thie,Matthew Thie
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width279 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.