All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe peace activist and founder of Climb for Tibet attempts a peace climb to the top of Kilimanjaro For Tess Burrows climbing to the Roof of Africa was to be the final step to fulfill her dream. This gutsy and compassionate grandmother has spent more than a decade pushing herself to incredible limits. She has climbed the world's highest summits and trekked to both the North and South Poles to call out the thousands of peace messages she's collected from every nation on earth. On this latest journey, share in Tess's experiences of the vibrancy and colors of Africa and its people. Be with her on the profound challenges of the climb. A climb where as a metaphor for people to pull together, she attempts to pull a tire packed with peace messages up the famed summit of Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro. Is passion alone eugh to make something happen?
- Author BiographyTess Burrows is the author of Cold Hands, Warm Heart and Cry From the Highest Mountain. A peace activist, she set up the charity Climb for Tibet to raise money for schooling in Tibet.
- Author(s)Tess Burrows
- PublisherEye Books
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMuch Wenlock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEye Books
- Content Note14 photographs
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHilda Ellen Zenfell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.