Touched by the Dragon's Breath: Conversations at Colliding Rivers by Michael Harrington (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.87+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.24Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionTouched by the Dragon's Breath is based on actual conversations that took place between Michael Harrington and his mentor, John Redstone, splashed against the backdrop of Colliding Rivers in southern Oregon. These weekly discussions, spanning more than three years, explain in detail the significance of 2012, the Photon Belt, Zero Point, the light wave of creation, and the 50-year Time/Space Overlap Zone between the Piscean Age and the Age of Aquarius. An Author's Note in this post-2012 Edition reveals that something huge did indeed happen as we crossed the golden threshold of December 21st, 2012. In two related conversations about the Seedbed and the Mirror of Life, John Redstone reveals his step by step approach to cleaning up the Belief System, a key element in preparing for the global frequency shift - commonly called the Shift of the Ages - that will usher in a new Golden Age. In a separate chapter highlighting prophecies from the Hopi, Maya, Aztec, and Tibetan cultures, the author substantiates many of Mr. Redstone's views on 2012 and the Photon Belt, a spectacular band of multi-dimensional light, secretly kwn to some as the Dragon's Breath. The author also provides valuable, little-kwn information about water, as well as personal glimpses into his own spiritual journey; most tably, a quest that began over 70,000 years ago in the ancient land of Lemuria.
- Author BiographyMichael Harrington, the man from Colliding Rivers, has been interested in spiritual subjects for the better part of his life. His fascination with metaphysics began at the age of fourteen, when he was taken by a spiritual adept on an out-of-body journey to a Temple of Wisdom. Trained as a water quality specialist, Michael began his working life in the plywood mills of Oregon. After finishing college, he worked briefly as a real estate developer with his brother before striking out on his own to pursue writing. Michael's first success came in the early '80's when one of his children's books, The Catbird's Secret, was accepted by a large publisher. The project later fell through; but the experience yielded sufficient motivation to continue writing. In 1990 he wrote The Secret Language of Waking Dreams, a popular book on synchronicity (published under a different name in 1992). In 2005 Michael founded Susan Creek Books, named for a famous stream near Colliding Rivers in souther Oregon. Touched by the Dragon's Breath came out that same year, followed by Porcupines at the Dance in 2008. The third and final book in the Colliding Rivers series, Wide Awake in Dreamland, explores the holographic nature of our reality, as well as splitting timelines and our first steps into the long-prophecied Golden Age.
- Author(s)Michael Harrington
- PublisherSusan Creek Books
- Date of Publication25/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSusan Creek Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.