All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionA lively collection of essays by the celebrated author of Job's Body: A Handbook for Bodywork. Juhan illustrates how therapeutic bodywork relates to many psychological, social, political and spiritual issues. Written for an audience of alternative health care workers, it will also be valuable to anyone interested in the positive powers of human touch and contact.
- Author(s)Deane Juhan
- PublisherBarrytown Ltd ,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/03/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBarrytown, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarrytown Ltd ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.