Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionTouching Butterfly Wings -filled with spiritual enlightenment, wholesome humor, and endearing romance-portrays the reality of life in the mountains of Appalachia during the 1950's. Raven-haired Elizabeth-a beautiful, spiritual, and compassionate young woman-has recently moved to Hardship, Kentucky with her widowed father, Josiah, and her younger brother, Charlie. The family is befriended by a neighboring man-Nate, whose mountain charm, rugged countenance, and good-hearted banter makes it difficult t to respond. Nate drinks too much and does t share her faith, yet Elizabeth feels strongly drawn to him. Little brother, Charlie, complements the story with appealing incence and humor. The lives of an entire community are affected by the faith of a young woman who chooses to under gird all her relationships with trust in God. Touching Butterfly Wings is a faith journey that warms the reader's heart and calls one to read it again and again.
- Author(s)Jennifer Hale
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.