All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Shawna Sparrow has spent the last 16 years teaching teenagers about chastity--saving sex for marriage. In her book, Tough Crowd My Adventures as a Chastity Educator, she shares her experiences in the classroom as well as her insights into social issues related to sexuality. Covering topics such as the media, techlogy and comprehensive sex education, Shawna examines how our culture shapes the sexual behavior and morals of our youth. Her countless interactions with students reveal that chastity is indeed possible in our modern world. This book is a must read for parents, educators, youth pastors and anyone with a heart for young people. Find out how chastity education can change the world.
- Author BiographyShawna Sparrow is the Provincial Coordinator for Teen-Aid Saskatchewan. Along with speaking to thousands of teens each year, she has also developed chastity curriculums and workshops. Whether speaking in small towns, tough inner city schools or the posh suburbs, her experiences and encounters have given her unique insight into what teenagers think about sex and what they want for their future relationships. Shawna lives in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada.
- Author(s)Shawna Sparrow
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.