Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionDodge Hanley is a private investigator who doesn't let rules get it in his way That's why he's the first person Caroline King - who after a thirty-year separation continues to haunt his dreams - asks for help when a deranged stalker attempts to murder their daughter ...the daughter Dodge has never met. He has a whole bagful of grudging excuses for wishing to igre Caroline's call, and one compelling reason to drop everything: guilt. His daughter Berry has become the object of desire of a co-worker, a madman and genius with a penchant for puzzles and games who had spent the past year making Berry's life hell, and who w has vowed to kill her. The heart-pounding situation goes from bad to worse when the stalker begins to claim other victims and leaves an omius trail of clues as he lethally works his way toward Berry. From the acclaimed international bestselling author Sandra Brown, TOUGH CUSTOMER is a thrilling tale about obsession and murder, the fragile nature of relationships, and, possibly, second chances.
- Author BiographySandra Brown is the author of fifty-six New York Times bestsellers, most recently PLAY DIRTY which was published in August 2007 by Simon & Schuster and debuted at number two on the New York Times hardcover fiction bestseller list. Her other recent bestsellers include RICOCHET '2006', CHILL FACTOR'2005', WHITE HOT'2004', HELLO, DARKNESS'2003', THE CRUSH'2002', ENVY '2001', all of which have jumped onto the Times bestseller list in the number one to five spot. Her new novel SMOKE SCREEN will be published on August 12, 2008. Brown began her writing career in 1981 and since then has published nearly seventy novels, most of which remain in print. As of 1990, when Mirror Image made The New York Times bestseller list, each subsequent novel, including reprints of earlier books, have become Times bestsellers. Her novel THE WITNESS was recently optioned by Twinstar Entertainment for a major motion picture. Brown now has seventy million copies of her books in print worldwide, and her work has been translated into thirty-three languages. A lifelong Texan, Sandra Brown was born in Waco and raised in Ft. Worth. Before embarking on her writing career, she worked as a model at the Dallas Apparel Mart, and in television, including weathercasting for WFAA-TV in Dallas, and feature reporting on the nationally syndicated program PM Magazine. She is much in demand as a speaker at book festivals and charity functions throughout the year.
- Author(s)Sandra Brown
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight252 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.