All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn difficult ecomic times, decision-makers in business need to take decisive action. It is essential that they combat the pressures and respond to difficult market and ecomic conditions in a way that minimizes negative effects. Tough Tactics in Tough Times will give you a head start in difficult circumstances. It sets out fifty practical ways to help your business and its financial situation, including ways to: reduce costs, increase staff effectiveness, maintain a marketing initiative, maximise business from your best customers, maintain an awareness of your products/services, focus promotional activity where it will do the most good and spot opportunities for new business. Tough Tactics in Tough Times will help you to take stock and act w. With a check-list to help you decide on the appropriate action, you will be able to formulate a crash programme of well selected measures that should assist your situation and help you to maintain business success.
- Author BiographyPatrick Forsyth runs Touchstone Training & Consultancy based in the U.K. and specialises in marketing, sales and communications skills. Writing is a significant part of his own work portfolio. He is the author of more than fifty successful business books (with translations into 23 languages). These include: Motivating your staff, Successful time management and How to write reports and proposals (also in this Kogan Page series). He writes regularly for a number of business journals, and for Writing Magazine, and devises and writes training materials.
- Author(s)Frances Kay,Patrick Forsyth
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/05/2013
- Content Noteill
- Weight274 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.