All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst staged in 1903, the Tour de France lasts three weeks every July and takes its c.200 competitors through over 3600km of varied terrain, including testing mountain stages. The race is broken into one-day 'stages', with the overall leader wearing the fabled yellow jersey. Tour de France 100 celebrates 110 years of the Tour and publishes in the run up to the 100th race. It captures key visual moments in its history, including heroes of the race, great rivalries, moments of high drama, accidents and scandals, all accompanied by Richard Moore's authoritative text that illuminates and expands upon the superb imagery.
- Author BiographyRichard Moore is a journalist, author, and former racing cyclist. He has competed in the Tour of Langkawi and the PruTour and the 1998 Commonwealth Games. Moore has contributed to Rouleur magazine, Scotland on Sunday, The Herald, Sunday Herald, The Guardian and The Sunday Times and The Scotsman. His first book, a biography of the cyclist Robert Millar: In Search of Robert Millar won the Best Biography award at the 2008 British Sports Book Awards. His second, Heroes, Villains & Velodromes: Chris Hoy and Britain's Track Cycling Revolution, was published in June 2008. His latest book, The Dirtiest Race in History: Ben Johnson, Carl Lewis and the Olympic 100m Final, is also published by Bloomsbury.
- Author(s)Richard Moore
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Weight1786 g
- Width280 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.