All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated, this guide has detailed information on twenty-eight of the best natural and accessible hot springs in Arizona.
- Author BiographyMatt Bischoff lives in the foothills outside of Sacramento, California, with his wife, Patty, and son, Luke. He is a professional historian by trade, currently working for California State Parks. One of his greatest enjoyments is exploring God's creation and seeking out new hot springs. Often, the story surrounding the hot spring is just as interesting as the hot spring itself, as each one has its own unique history. The hot springs listed in this book are some of his favorites for a variety of different reasons. His hope is that you will find the same thrill in discovering a new hot spring or learning a little bit more about its story.
- Author(s)Matt C. Bischoff
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTouring Hot Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.98
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.77
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.