All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe guide describes the ground and operations covered by the British, French and US Expeditionary Forces deployed from France to the area North of Venice between November 1917 and Spring 1919. These Forces supported the Italians after their disastrous defeat at Caporetto and helped stem the Austrian and German onslaught.This is the first guide to the Allied contribution and the Piave Defence line. The guide also covers the rear areas - supply and repair services, training and recreation. It also describes the movement to Italy and subsequent service and care of the 16,000 British and 20,000 French horses and mules.
- Author BiographyFrancis Mackay has previously written Asiago in the Battleground series. He lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Francis MacKay
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2002
- SubjectTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Series TitleBattleground Europe
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.