Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTourism is increasingly widespread and complex, and sophisticated and adaptive management is therefore required to realise its full potential as a positive and sustainable ecomic, ecological, social and cultural force. This textbook gives students an introductory exposure to tourism that provides a foundation for further informed engagement with the sector, first in the remainder of their tertiary studies and then in their capacity as managers. This fourth edition has been updated with recent industry and research developments and retains the thoroughness of content and application that had been established in the previous editions. The twelve chapters in this book have been carefully arranged so that together they constitute a logical and sequential introductory tourism management subject that can be delivered over the course of a rmal university semester.
- Author(s)David Weaver,Laura Lawton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/02/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight802 g
- Width182 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.