Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionTourism Marketing is a comprehensive textbook designed for the degree students of Hotel Management. The book explains what marketing is in the hospitality industry through examples, illustrations and cases. This book begins by explaining tourism marketing and related concepts like Services Marketing and Marketing Management. It all brings forth the challenges attached with the field. The book elaborates on the environment of tourism marketing, keeping in view the marketing mix. A seperate chapter includes market segmentation, targeting and positioning. The process of tourism marketing and the competitive marketing strategies are also elucidated. The topics of demand forecasting, tourist behaviour and markets explain the dynamics of tourism marketing. Chapters on tourism product, distribution pricing, promotion and people elaborate strategies of promoting products and the various distribution channels. The later chapters conclude the book by discussing about the impact of techlogy on tourism marketing and the latest developments in the field. The book would be very useful to hotel management students, and also to professionals in understanding the theoretical as well as practical application of the subject.
- Author BiographyManjula Chaudhary is the Director of Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. The author has an MBA and a doctorate degree in management from Kurukshetra University. She has many national and international publications in the area of tourism, to her credit. The author has also contributed to a lot of books in her area of expertise.
- Author(s)Manjula Chaudhary
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width186 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.