Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of introducing this handbook derives from the realization that tourism is often the object of a single-issue analysis, lacking an organic vision. The fact that this complex phemen manifests itself in space meant in concrete terms and presents ecomic-territorial implications of varied nature privileges those who inquire it mainly from a territorial point of view, like ecomic geographers. The approach followed, while enhancing the three most important 'moments' in which tourism occurs, i.e. the outgoing, the movement and the incoming, is applicable both on a regional, or even local level, and on a general scale, thus allowing to make those abstractions than many scholars believe to be fundamental to the definition of their discipline as a real science.
- Author(s)Piero Innocenti
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight487 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.