Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn the July edition, we feature the Great White Shark under our Attractions section, provide the latest inbound travel and hotel occupancy statistics in the Business section and, in celebration of Botswana's Okavango Delta listing by UNESCO on 22 June, we publish a hyper-linked list of all World Heritage sites in Africa. Our Property Review this month features Hotel Verde in Cape Town. In the Hospitality section, part 2 of our Wine Appreciation series delves deeper into wine kwledge with Labels, Styles and Viticulture. Under Marketing, we provide tips in how to create Brand Ambassadors, while our Niche Tourism section looks at Voluntourism. We also have two reader competitions in this edition and don't forget to post your comments online to win yet ather prize.
- Author BiographyDesmond Langkilde is the Publisher and Executive Editor of the Tourism Tattler Trade Journal - the official journal of the African Travel & Tourism Association (Atta), the Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA), the Regional Tourism Organisation of Southern Africa (RETOSA), the National Accommodation Association of South Africa (NAA-SA) and the Seychelles Tourism and Hospitality Association (SHTA). The Tourism Tattler is published monthly and is circulated free of charge via Newsletter links to over 44,000 international subscribers monthly. He is also the presiding Vice President and communications officer of SATSA, a private sector travel trade association that represents its members in terms of quality and credibility criteria for in-bound tourism to the Southern Africa region. Des writes on an extensive range of tourism related topics, provides advice and delivers conference speaker presentations on tourism, risk management, corporate barter, marketing and B2B communication strategies to a broad spectrum of tourism stakeholders.
- Author(s)Desmond Langkilde
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.