Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of key papers from leading subject experts provides an authoritative introduction to Scotland's largest industry, Tourism. The book is an essential purchase for business and tourism libraries across the UK, and a major new resource for tourism students internationally at degree and postgraduate levels, for whom the Scottish experience offers valuable case study material. .
- Author BiographyRory Maclellan is a lecturer at the Scottish Hotel School, Stratclyde University, Scotland.
- Author(s)Ronnie Smith,Rory MacLellan
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication11/06/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTourism and Hospitality Management Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine50 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.