All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.30
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of the Tourist Trains Guidebook follows the same successful, user-friendly format as its predecessor. It thoroughly describes at least 500 excursion trains and railroad museums throughout the United States and Canada. About 200 of the most popular sites are presented in full-page reviews written by a Trains magazine editor or correspondent. Reviewers offer advice on what to see, when to go, and how to get there. The remaining listings highlight smaller yet interesting train rides, museums, and depots that provide family fun or a unique piece of railroad history. Sites featured also include general directions, when to go, activities worth doing, and websites to give the reader the most user-friendly resource.
- Author BiographyFrom the editors of Trains magazine located in Waukesha, WI.
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note200 color photos
- Weight542 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.