All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN > Tournament of Appeals investigates the leave to appeal process in Canada and explores how and why certain cases win a place on the Court's agenda and others do t. Drawing from systematically collected information on the process, applications, and lawyers that has never before been used in studies of Canada's Supreme Court, Flemming offers both a qualitatively and quantitatively-based explanation of how Canada's justices grant judicial review.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Roy B. Flemming is a professor in the Department of Political Science at Texas A & M University.
- Author(s)Roy B. Flemming
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.