All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionTake 6 excursion trips on Cape Cod. See the densely-built downtowns, bike the trails of Chatham, walk along the canal, and drive to the Outer Cape, Route 6A, and more. Enjoy 214 beautiful color images of Buzzards Bay Railroad Bridge, National Marine Life Center, Joseph Jefferson Windmill, Briggs-McDermott House, Alonzo Booth Blacksmith Shop, Jonathan Bourne Historic Center, Dexter's Grist Mill, and others that will convince you to get some sand in your touring shoes!
- Author BiographyNovelist, politician, op-ed columnist, photographer, game designer, clamdigger, and investigator, Andrew Buckley is an eleventh-generation Cape Codder with a versatile flair.
- Author(s)Andrew G. Buckley
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note214 color photos
- Weight567 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.