All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionArtist ARPAIS du bois (1973) makes drawings and paintings. She's had exhibitions in places such as Antwerp, Paris, Zurich and Prague. Since 2003, she's been a teacher at St Lucas School of Arts in Antwerp. Her work, situated in an atmosphere of dark lightness, has received worldwide consideration and appreciation. This book assembles three hundred drawings and constitutes an anthology of her daily drawing practice, which reflects upon her own intimate artistic universe. With this selection of her most recent, sensitive drawings, ARPAIS du bois shares her particular perception of reality. With text contributions of Lorand Hegyi, director of the Musee d'Art Moderne de Saint-Etienne and former director of the Ludwig Foundation Vienna, and of Damien Sausset, curator and artistic director of La Transpalette in Bourges.
- Author BiographyARPAIS du bois (1973) is a Belgian draftsman-painter, who lives and works in Antwerp. She is represented by Gallery FIFTY ONE, Antwerp and has had several exhibitions of her work, in Belgium and abroad (Paris, Zurich, Prague). Typical works of hers are the journal-like drawings, which have a continuous dialogue with the perception of reality.
- Author(s)Arpa Du Bois
- PublisherUitgeverij Kannibaal
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- Languageeng, fre, dut
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLichtervelde
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintUitgeverij Kannibaal
- Content Note280 colour
- Weight1911 g
- Width195 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine56 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.