All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced probes and new fabrication techniques enable namaterials to pervade multiple disciplines, including physics, chemistry, engineering and biology. Na- materials have been extensively investigated with various kinds of morphologies (naparticles, nawhiskers, narods, nawires, naclusters, quantum dots, etc. ) and compositions (semiconductor, metal, polymer, etc. ). Impressive progress has been made on directed assembly and synthesis, structure, and property ch- acterization, as well as nascale device concepts and performance by a diverse group of experts. However, in spite of continued advancements in various aspects of functional namaterials, numerous challenges must still be overcome at different stages for practical applications to be realized. It seems that there is a need for a book in which individual research groups comprehensively review their up-to-date efforts and simulate further developments in other laboratories. Therefore, I believe that this book, which consists of twelve chapters from nine countries, is a timely undertaking. Fabrication of Oxide Naparticles by Ion Implantation and Thermal Oxi- tion is an in-depth review of the formation of oxide naparticles by metal ion implantation and subsequent thermal oxidation. Amekura and Kishimoto believe that there is a potential for an embedded breakthrough in the eld of oxide naparticles similar to Hache's nding of a breakthrough in the eld of metal naparticles. In DesigfSolution-GrownZnONastructures ,Pauporter ' eviews signi cant progress toward the growth of well-controlled ZnO nastructures in solution. He argues that solution-based methods are cost-effective and that the resulting nastructures are easy to scale up for applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight991 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byZhiming M. Wang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.