All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the elections of 1994 and 1997, the book evaluates campaign strategies, voting habits, party loyalty and the decline of the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI). The contributors are drawn from the US and Mexico.
- Author BiographyJorge I. Dominguez is the Director of the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs and Clarence Dillon Professor of International Affairs at Harvard University. Alejandro Poire is a young scholar at Harvard University and is Visiting Professor at Instituto Technologico Autonomo de Mexico.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/1999
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlejandro Poire,Jorge I. Dominguez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.