All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHistorically, bubbles have been understood primarily in financial-ecomic terms. In this exciting new work, Dholakia and Turcan argue that bubbles are also a socio-political and cultural phemena, with intense and accelerating interactions of engineered hype and feverish expectations.
- Author BiographyAuthor Nikhilesh Dholakia: Nikhilesh Dholakia is Professor of Marketing and International Business in the College of Business Administration at the University of Rhode Island (URI). He has at many universities in Asia, Europe, USA, and New Zealand. Dr. Dholakia's research deals with technology, globalization, innovation, market processes, and consumer culture. Among his books are Consumption and Marketing: Macro Dimensions (South-Western, 1996), New Infotainment Technologies in the Home: Demand-Side Perspectives (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1996), and Consuming People: From Political Economy to Theaters of Consumption (Routledge, 1998). Articles authored by him have appeared in many leading international journals. Dholakia has been a co-winner of the Charles Slater award for the Journal of Macromarketing. He has also chaired doctoral dissertations that have won the MSI/Clayton and ACR/Sheth Foundation awards. Author Romeo V. Turcan: Romeo V. Turcan is Associate Professor of International Business and Entrepreneurship at the Department of Business Studies at Aalborg University, Denmark. His main research interests relate to cross-disciplinary theory building, and new sector and new venture legitimation. Turcan founded and co-coordinates the Theory Building Research Programme and the PhD course on Theorizing and Theory Building in Management Research; he also coordinates a large TEMPUS project on Enhancing University Autonomy in Moldova. Turcan has business experience in the NGO, power, oil, military high-tech, and management consulting sectors.
- Author(s)N Dholakia,R Turcan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight183 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.