All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionWith energy costs continuing to rise 'zero energy homes' are latest big green building trend. A Zero Energy Home (ZEH) - a home that produces as much energy as it consumes - is an idea whose time has come! Authors David Johnston and Scott Gibson explore the design and construction of self-sufficient houses from start to finish. They: make the case for a ZEH; cite climate and geographic challenges; describe exactly how to go about building an energy-efficient home; and, feature ten houses that were built for zero energy living. With unequalled kwledge and a passion for the subject, the authors walk readers through the process of building and living in a truly green home.
- Author BiographyA leader in the green building movement, David Johnston is the author of Green from the Ground Up, lecturer and keynote speaker, and founder of greenbuilding.com. He has received numerous awards for his work, including being named the Environmental Hero for 2004 by Interiors and Sources magazine and Builder of the Year by the Washington, D.C., chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. Scott Gibson is a freelance writer specialising in building topics and a long-time contributing editor to Fine Homebuilding magazine. He is coauthor of Green from the Ground Up.
- Author(s)David Johnston,Scott Gibson
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 240 photographs, 45 drawings
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.