All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe final judgment depends on how much emphasis is given to the residual difficulties. SCORES Team 1 3.5 2.5 Team 2 2.5 2.5 Mean 2.75 THE o,INICAL MATERIAL I THE COMPANY SECRETARY 59 The Company Secretary SUMMARY Category. Short, unfavorable (12 sessions, outcome 1.0). A married man of forty-three complaining of indigestion and partial impotence. Final follow-up suggests that he was wrongly assessed initially and many factors in the situation between him and his wife were t elicited. The initial focus seems to have been wrongly selected, and the main response to interpretation came far later on an unexpected theme. CONTRIBUTION TO THE CORRELATIONS WITH OUTCOME Motivation: Positive (intermediate motivation, poor outcome). Focality: Major disagreement between the judges. Transference iparent interpretations: Strongly positive (low score, poor outcome). DETAILS OF PATIENT AND THERAPIST 1. Patient Sex M. Age 43. Marital status Married. Occupation Company secretary in the head office of a chain of radio and electrical shops. Complaints (1) Indigestion, (2) partial impotence, for six years. What seems to bring His wife is w pressing him to seek treatment patient w for his sexual problem. 2. Therapist Code G. Sex M. PSYCHIATRIC HISTORY His first attack of gastric trouble occurred about six years ago and lasted for a few months. It consisted of attacks of left epigastric pain.
- Author(s)D. H. Malan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight459 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.