Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume deals with the theory and practice of incorporating authentic experiential work into curricula for the education of professional translators and interpreters. The contributions deal with a wide variety of topics in this domain, extending from the foundations of experiential learning in pedagogical epistemology to discussions of exemplary experiments with the use of authentic project work at leading translator and interpreter education institutions in Germany, Spain and Switzerland. Matters of educational philosophy, curriculum design as well as instructional design are dealt with, and the wide range of focal points and perspectives of the various authors provides a multi-facetted view of authentic project work that has so far been lacking in translation pedagogy literature.
- Author BiographyDr. Don Kiraly has been educating translators at the University of Mainz, Germany since 1983.
- PublisherV&r Unipress
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintV&r Unipress
- Weight1438 g
- Edited byDon Kiraly
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.