Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis IMA Volume in Mathematics and its Applications TOWARDS HIGHER CATEGORIES contains expository and research papers based on a highly successful IMA Summer Program on n-Categories: Foundations and Applications. We are grateful to all the participants for making this occasion a very productive and stimulating one. We would like to thank John C. Baez (Department of Mathematics, University of California Riverside) and J. Peter May (Department of Ma- ematics, University of Chicago) for their superb role as summer program organizers and editors of this volume. We take this opportunity to thank the National Science Foundation for its support of the IMA. Series Editors Fadil Santosa, Director of the IMA Markus Keel, Deputy Director of the IMA v PREFACE DEDICATED TO MAX KELLY, JUNE 5 1930 TO JANUARY 26 2007. This is t a proceedings of the 2004 conference n-Categories: Fo- dations and Applications that we organized and ran at the IMA during the two weeks June 7-18, 2004! We thank all the participants for helping make that a vibrant and inspiring occasion. We also thank the IMA sta? for a magni?cent job. There has been a great deal of work in higher c- egory theory since then, but we still feel that it is t yet time to o?er a volume devoted to the main topic of the conference.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 152
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJ. Peter May,John C. Baez
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.