All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting an informational perspective towards kwledge work, this book investigates how enterprise portals can promote kwledge creation, distribution, and use. Moving beyond the design and delivery of portals as mere information retrieval tools, an enterprise portal is viewed as a shared information work space that can facilitate communication and collaboration among organizational workers, as well as support the browsing, searching, and retrieval of information content. Adopting an information vantage point, the book uniquely explores the human issues surrounding enterprise portal adoption and use, as well as the utilization of intelligent agents to ameliorate the use of portals for kwledge-based tasks. The result is a vel, rich and comprehensive discussion on the factors affecting the design and utilization of enterprise portals for kwledge work, suitable for both graduate-level students and organizational workers alike.
- Author(s)Brian Detlor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleInformation Science and Knowledge Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1170 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.