Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 11 Sep
- AU $50.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo promote China's sustainable city construction and development, this Brief has preliminarily used an assessment indicator system and development index of a sustainable city, based on a summary and analysis of the existing Sustainable City theories and practices both at home and aboard. Meanwhile, mainly based on the data from 2008, this Brief has made a tentative assessment of the development level of Sustainable City in some major Chinese cities.
- Author(s)Jingzhu Zhao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Environmental Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.