All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis describes the design and fabrication of ultrasound probes for pedicle screw guidance. The author details the fabrication of a 2MHz radial array for a pedicle screw insertion eliminating the need for manual rotation of the transducer. He includes radial images obtained from successive groupings of array elements in various fluids. He also examines the manner in which it can affect ultrasound propagation.
- Author BiographyDr. Amir Manbachi graduated with a Ph.D. in biomaterials and biomedical engineering from the University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada, and is currently at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the Division of Health Science and Technology.
- Author(s)Amir Manbachi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/04/2016
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 44 colour illustrations, 59 colour tables, biography
- Weight339 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.