All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of the book is to gauge the possibilities of formalization of the Thomistic Theodicy. The benefits of such formalization attempts may be mutual, both in applied logic and the formalized field. Concerning formal logic on the linguistic improvements in all areas of science, formalization attempts provide useful material that can be applied to develop semiotics of the Thomistic language.
- Author BiographyEdward Nieznanski studied philosophy and logic in Warsaw. After graduating in 1962, he obtained his PhD in 1969 and was habilitated in 1977. He is head of the Department of Logic at the University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski and of the Department of Theory of Law and Deontological Logic at the Lazarski's University in Warsaw. His research focuses on formal logic, history of logic, metalogic, deontological logic, methodology of sciences and formalization of philosophical arguments.
- Author(s)Edward Nieznanski
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- Series TitleEuropean Studies in Theology, Philosophy and History of Religions
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.