Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part of this fascinating book outlines the dreams of liberal ecomics and political scientists. The thinkers sketch out frameworks for policy, which, in increasing the domain for individual action, will give rise to beneficial results and lead to a better and more prosperous soceity. The second part of the book shows how an earlier generation of liberal ecomists turned ideas into action. Led by Ralph Harris and Arthur Seldon, the authors writing for the IEA helped to turn back the tide of collectivism by exposing its intellectual failings.
- Author BiographyPhilip Booth is Editorial and Programme Director and the Institute of Economic Affairs and Professor of Insurance and Risk Management at the Sir John Cass Business School, City University.
- Author(s)Philip Booth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.