CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book launches a debate on the need to evaluate criminal policies and, what is more complex and ambitious, to develop an evaluation method. The contributions address topics such as the general methodology for evaluating public policy, preparing criminal statistics, and analyzing costs, cost-effectiveness and cost benefits. Additionally, the work explores the state of affairs in various countries including Spain, Sweden, USA, Germany and in the EU. It also examines issues such as the relationship between legislative evaluation and criminal principles and the constitutional courts' control over criminal acts.
- Author BiographyAdan Nieto Martin and Marta Munoz de Morales Romero are Professors at the Institute of European and International Criminal Law at University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/08/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight754 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAdan Nieto Martin,Marta Munoz de Morales Romero
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.