All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a new Japanese theology and a unique Trinitarian formula based on the Japanese intellectual climate: three between-nesses and one concord. It also represents a new interpretation of the Trinity, a co-subordinationism, which is in line with orthodox Trinitarianism: each single person of the Trinity is eternally and equally subordinate (or serviceable) to the other persons.
- Author BiographyNOZOMU MIYAHIRA is currently Professor of Christian Theology and American Thought at Seinan Gakuin University, Fukuoka, Japan. His books written in Japanese include Contemporary American Theological Thought: Ideas of Peace, Human Rights and Environment (2004), The Gospel according to Matthew: Translation and Commentary (2006), Gospel Essence: Five Stories Presented to You (2004) and Gospel Forum: Five Stories Presented to You (2007).
- Author(s)Nozumo Miyahira
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePaternoster Biblical & Theological Monographs
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSend The Light
- Weight505 g
- Width228 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.