All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the latest developments in telecommunication and millimeter techlogy, this reference explains how recent research should be used for creating adaptable designs and applications, and offers alternative telecommunication techlogy for achieving an adaptable millimeter wave reflector imaging system. A discussion of an adaptable reflector that can be integrated in a wave-imaging system to reduce ise is also included.
- Author BiographyGert Poesen in pursuing a PhD in electronics and informatics at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- Author(s)Gert Poesen
- PublisherVUB University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintVUB University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.