All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis reprinted publication presents anew an acclaimed overview of town planning in the Netherlands from the late 18th century onward. The book sheds light on developments such as the emergence of a national railway network, suburban sprawl, invative planning techniques and public-private partnerships.
- Author(s)Cor Wagenaar
- PublisherNetherlands Architecture Institute (NAi Uitgevers/Publishers)
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintNAI Publishers
- Weight1610 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine56 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.